Dermatology in Melbourne, our qualified clinicians use the most advanced techniques to activate collagen and promote cellular renewal in the skin. We take each patient’s personal condition and preferences into account to achieve fantastic results. Book a consultation to find out more about what we offer.
Radio Frequency (RF) skin tightening is an aesthetic procedure at our Melbourne clinic to tighten the skin and restore confidence. Patients benefit from specialised devices that target the source of skin sagging and wrinkling. We use a combination of cutting-edge technologies depending on the patient and their needs:
- TruSculpt iD emits RF energy, penetrating to a precise depth under the surface. By transmitting heat into the skin, the process both removes fat and firms the skin.
- EMTONE is an advanced blend of RF and targeted pressure energy. It optimises results by improving circulation and reducing cellulite for a smoother skin texture.
- SkinTyle laser treatment uses infrared light technology to renew collagen and promote healthy, firm skin.
This blend of treatments addresses saggy, crinkled, or leathery skin on various areas of the body for a lifted result. Many patients seek this procedure to correct crepiness around the knees and inner thighs, as well as other areas. More than this, the treatment offers fast and long-lasting results with little to no downtime. Targeted areas are immediately smoothed and visibly tightened, redrawing the contours of the body.
Who is a good candidate for skin tightening?
RF is one of the best skin tightening treatments. It is a popular way to reduce the signs of ageing and give the skin a needed lift. Many people, both men and women, can see great results from the multi-step treatment. Generally, the process best suits people who are concerned about loose or sagging skin from either age or weight loss. It can have great benefits for people who want to reduce lines and wrinkles, tighten excess skin, and achieve overall healthier skin. The treatment is commonly applied to the arms, thighs, knees, and stomach areas. If you want to improve your skin firmness without surgery, you may be a good candidate.
There are many benefits to RF skin tightening, such as:
- Tighter and firmer skin
- New collagen cells
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase in skin strength
- Natural looking results
- Short recovery time
- Non-invasive and gentle process
- Can be used on many areas of the body
- Is suitable for many different people
Whilst RF skin tightening can be ideal for many patients, some people are may not be suited. For example, it is generally not good for pregnant women or people with certain health issues. If you are unsure about whether this process is right for your skin, we will determine if you are a good candidate for RF skin tightening during a personal discussion about your concerns and skin goals.